Please read all the rules below prior to visiting Risby Park Fishing Ponds
- BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY, no Microbarbs or Pinched Barbs. (size 8 maximum)
- No Rods to be left unattended at any time.
- Fish may be retained in keepnets for a maximum of 6 hours, when use is permitted.
- All keepnets (when permitted) and landing nets MUST be dipped prior to use and comply with Regional E.A. Bylaws.
- All Anglers must hold a current fishing license (available at the Post Office and online).
- No floating baits on Folly Lake. No bait restrictions on the other lakes (Please be sensible).
- After fishing, do not throw excess Bait into the Pond.
- No Radios.
- No cycling or walking around ponds whilst matches in progress.
- One rod & one line; extra rods £2.00 on all ponds.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult unless agreed otherwise with management.
- Fishing dawn till dusk (entrance gate will automatically lock overnight)
- It is an offense to remove or introduce fish to these ponds.
- No fires, barbeques, or camping.
- No one must enter the woodlands under any circumstances.
ALL LITTER MUST BE TAKEN HOME OR PLACED IN THE BINS PROVIDED.